[Mailman-Users] Moving list members and passwords to Mailman onanew server

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Mon Jan 21 18:24:41 CET 2013

User error :-).  Worked exactly as Mark described.  Had to wrestle with Apache and dns little bit though (since I was adding a domain name to the new server) and the Mac web interface.  The web interface hosed my DNS but luckily was able to get it all back.

I do have one error.  I get the message that there are no publicly advertised lists on both the admin and listinfo pages however when I append those URLs with /<listname> it takes me to the appropriate pages and everything works fine from there.  I tried turning on and off the "Advertise this list…" in the privacy settings but it did not seem to make a difference.  Also ran withlist -l -r fix_url listname but that did not seem to make a difference.

Paul
--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org