[Mailman-Users] Migrating a list to a (Postfix) virtual host

Norbert Aschendorff norbert.aschendorff at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 11 15:10:29 CET 2013

Hey,
I currently encounter the following problem: We have several mailing
lists in our project, but we'll buy a new domain. The lists are
currently running under our old domain. The new domain will point to the
same server and will be "registered" as virtual_alias_domain in Postfix.

Is it possible to move the lists which aren't virtual hosted yet (they
appear only in data/aliases) to the virtual host (so they appear
additionally in data/virtual-mailman)? I searched the web but I didn't
find anything helpful about this topic. The problem is that I don't want
to re-create the list because it'd be good to keep the passwords and
settings of the subscribers.

--Norbert