[Mailman-Users] OT - Regex help (was: Re: About Spam Filtering

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri Feb 15 15:53:56 CET 2013

On 2013-02-15 9:41 AM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl at libertytrek.org> wrote:
> We get a lot of list related stuff that the vacation.pl responds to that
> I don't want it to respond to,

To clarify - by 'list-related', I mean announce/newsletter type junk
that our users subscribe to, not necessarily mailman list posts...

Also, I want not respond to *any* social networking messages at all, I
just want a single custom line that I can add any string that I want to
test for.

I would never use anything like this to reject or otherwise interfere
with *receiving* mail, but I have a much lower bar when it comes to
stuff I don't want my vacation.pl to reply to, so false positives are
not a real concern for me here.