[Mailman-Users] Reconfiguring Mailman with different with-cgi-gid

Jon 1234 jon.1234 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 15:36:41 CET 2013

> You probably need --with-cgi-gid=mailman, not --with-cgi-gid=users
>
> See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/toA9>.
>
> --

Thanks. I'll try that.

Just to check, is this the correct process? mailmanctl stop -- configure (with options as in previous emails) -- make install -- mailmanctl start. I'm note sure whether it's necessary to 'make install' again.

I will make backups first, but if it all goes wrong, could I just reconfigure Mailman back to the original way and ask for suexec to be disabled again?

Thanks again

Jon