[Mailman-Users] Questions on Mailman list administration.

Sat Dec 14 16:20:25 CET 2013

On 12/14/13, 5:23 AM, Joe wrote:
> One more question I forgot to ask on my original post:
>
> Is there a way to configure Mailman so that when users select 'reply' the message goes to the list and when they select 'reply all' the message goes to both the list and the poster wrote the message they are replying to ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joe.

Under general options, you can set the option

Where are replies to list messages directed? Poster is /strongly/
recommended for most mailing lists:

To list.

Be aware that if any of your subscribers use the reply to header to
indicate where they want replies sent to, you will break this for them.
(The are links to fuller discussion on this at the option).

--
Richard Damon