[Mailman-Users] converting to virtual list

MP Netsai mpn at icabs.co.zw
Thu Dec 12 13:33:14 CET 2013

Dear all,

I have been running my mailing lists on the specs here:
FreeBSD 9.1
Exim 4.80.1
Mailman 2.1.14
Python 2.7.5

I know I need to upgrade most if not all packages, but that is not important for now. I have been running my mailing list on a single domain and would like to now convert it to a virtual domain list. I have read much on how this can be done. My question is on what are the implications on the current lists? What should I expect and what should I not do?

Thank you,

Nets.

---