[Mailman-Users] Can Mailman be installed on a free python webhost?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Dec 2 12:13:27 CET 2013

On Monday 02 December 2013, R. Sheng-Chieh Cheng wrote:
> With all the hack and permission's problem, I decided not to try to
> install Mailman anywhere. I am not a geek and know no python, so I am not
> going to start.

Not free, but if you can afford $35 per year. Do not mind Mailman via cPanel
(there are slight differences...) and can live with a strict 1,000 email per
hour limit. For example, a discusion list with 100 members (assuming none
are on digest) will hit the limit at 10 posts in one hour. Then check out
the 'Tiny' package at A Small Orange http://asmallorange.com/hosting/

Very limited space for archives but should suffice for a text only list. They
have larger plans with more space / bandwidth for more money but those also
have the same 1,000 emails per hour limit.
--
William