[Mailman-Users] Help with Reverse-Proxy Integration

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Aug 8 02:45:39 CEST 2013

Thomas Murgan writes:

 > This does not work for me:
 > ProxyPass /mailman http://internal-server/mailman
 > ProxyPassReverse /mailman http://internal-server/mailman

If you want all URLs starting with "http://external-server/mailman" to
be forwarded to corresponding URLs at "http://internal-server/mailman",
this is the correct syntax.  If in fact what you want is something
different, be specific.

Without seeing the rest of the URL space configuration it's hard to
guess what might be wrong.  What do you mean by "doesn't work"?  What
errors are produced in the browser?  What is in Apache's log?  Check
Apache's error log as well.

Given that