[Mailman-Users] Update virtual-mailman for the migrated lists

DongInn Kim dikim at cs.indiana.edu
Sat Aug 3 05:40:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

Is there a way to generate the virtual-mailman file for the migrated lists which are hosted by some virtual hosts?
It seems that there are patterns to follow in virtual-mailman and I may be able to update it manually. The manual work should not be done on this file but I have no idea how to deal with the migrated mailing lists which are hosted by some virtual hosts.
If there is a script to do this kind job properly, that would be nice.

Regards,

--
- DongInn