[Mailman-Users] receive your own posts problem

Neil Anuskiewicz nta345 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:51:29 CEST 2013

I do have a second gmail just for checking my own posts! The thing is this
is an informal list that I setup as a favor for a small organization. A
number of the list members have gmail so I'm not concerned about this for
me but for the subscribers. I'm the list admin so I want to make the
experience as pleasant as possible for my subscribers. Unfortunately, it's
probably not realistic for people to drop their gmail accounts.

You guys are saying that I could contact Google and actually have some
influence? Have a lot of other people brought up the issue with them?

Neil