[Mailman-Users] Owner and/or moderator not being notified ofheldmessage

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 5 01:43:30 CEST 2013

Mike Beaty wrote:

>Interestingly (to me), I see this error
> 	ImportError: No module named Mailmann.UserDesc
>which began on or about the day I first noticed the issues.

Ooops. just noticed the double 'nn'. That's a different issue. It's
something corrupt in the pending.pck file. In your version, it's
data/pending.pck in Mailman's var_prefix. You can simply move it aside
or delete it and also, any pending.db.

You will lose old pending requests, but they've all expired by now
anyway.