[Mailman-Users] accept not accepeted

jdd jdanield at free.fr
Thu Apr 4 07:42:17 CEST 2013

Le 04/04/2013 03:58, Richard Damon a écrit :

> It looks like this message was sent to the list via the email address
> all-april@ (which looks like a local address, since it doesn't have a
> domain),

as I said, I removed the domain part (on my report) to prevent spam

this is generally not a good idea for a message that is going
> to be distributed in the wild, as it will not be a valid email address
> for people to reply to. If you want to all that anyway, you need to add
> this address as a list alias.

list alias? aceptable aliases, I guess? I will do this according to
what marc said.

I don't knox how to test :-(, I have to wait to next post (mponthly :-()

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org