[Mailman-Users] more prune_arch errors

Con Wieland cwieland at uci.edu
Wed Sep 26 23:24:20 CEST 2012

The mbox variable changed seemed to take care of that error. Now after running for about 4 hours I get this

 ./prune_arch -l mgsa-l -d 1095 -bpnv
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./prune_arch", line 191, in ?
    main()
  File "./prune_arch", line 173, in main
    os.umask(omask)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'omask' referenced before assignment

any ideas, thanks