[Mailman-Users] timeout settings?

Wayne Cook wcook at mycoachonline.com
Wed Sep 26 20:57:37 CEST 2012

I seem to be getting a lot of "connection timeout" messages and I'd like to change my time out settings....and get some advice from the list on reducing the number of time outs.

I'm running Mailman 2.1.14 on OSX 10.6 client (NOT server) with MailServe for snow leopard

It seems like when I did this installation, there were tuning instructions I found that had information about changing time out settings, the number of threads and such, but I can't seem to find that information now and I use terminal so little that I don't want to play around and screw something up that's working fairly good.

thanks

Wayne Cook
wcook at mycoachonline.com
http://www.mycoachonline.com/