[Mailman-Users] messages in Pipermail archive thread view are mostly out of order with no pattern

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Sep 24 23:47:49 CEST 2012

Mailman version 2.1.11
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition)

A week or so ago, mailing list members started reporting an issue with
the archives thread view for archives at lists.digium.com

The thread view for just about any month or year I click on is all out
of whack. The threads are not in any particular order.

We've never had a threading issue with the archives up to this point
that I know of (over several years of use). No changes were made anytime
near the problem first occurring besides minor membership management -
deleting a user, moderation of messages, etc.

I poked around the bug tracker, MailMan mailing list archives, and other
places. I can't find any issues similar to this one (sudden changes in
threading for all archives)

Has anyone seen this before?

Example of the issue:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2012-September/thread.html

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc | Open Source Community Support Manager