[Mailman-Users] Automate Moderator Functions

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 24 16:00:40 CEST 2012

First, thanks for all the replies.

The non-members filter seems to do exactly what I want.

However, it is not clear what the members filter is doing. If I turn
that on, does it mean every message will be Held, Rejected or Discarded?
That does not make sense to me as I cannot think of any circumstance
where that would be useful, especially the reject and discard. I think
it would make more sense if that applied to any member post that would
not otherwise be distributed such as when it exceeds the size. Could
someone clarify.

Thanks.