[Mailman-Users] GPG S/MIME Support

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 22 12:16:43 CEST 2012

On 9/21/2012 8:47 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Dennis Putnam wrote:
>> I've been searching for GPG support for mailman.
>
> To do specifically what?
Encrypted message distribution. Users send encrypted messages to the
list using the list's public key. The list decrypts the message and
re-encrypts it using each member's public key when it distributes
messages. The user must provide their public key as an attachment when
they subscribe. That is precisely what the GPG S/MIME project describes.