[Mailman-Users] May I know which file I need to modify to change the Welcome page content?

Ma, Yuan ma.76 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:43:24 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to change the line in the Welcome! below from (Send questions and comments to mailman at lists.service.ohio-state.edu<mailto:mailman at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>.)  to (Send questions and comments to smith.78910 at osu.edu.)
May I know which file I need to modify?
Thank you very much in advance.
Yuan Ma

https://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/admin/
lists.service.ohio-state.edu mailing lists - Admin Links

Welcome!
Below is the collection of publicly-advertised Mailman<http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html> mailing lists on lists.service.ohio-state.edu. Click on a list name to visit the configuration pages for that list.To visit the administrators configuration page for an unadvertised list, open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and the list name appended. If you have the proper authority, you can also create a new mailing list<https://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/create>.
(Send questions and comments to mailman at lists.service.ohio-state.edu<mailto:mailman at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>.)

List

Description

10medcohort<https://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/admin/10medcohort>

for 2010-11 MEd cohort in social studies and global ed

160dinstructors<https://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/admin/160dinstructors>

For issues related to teaching Art Education 160D

1900kennyroad<https://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/admin/1900kennyroad>

1900 Kenny Road Building staff list for building issues alerts info