[Mailman-Users] MM-2.1.15: Small bug regarding the "request forgery check"

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Sun Nov 11 11:37:17 CET 2012

Today I check the subscribers list ("Membership Management...
Section") on one of our lists and called up
the legend using "Click here to include the legend for this table."

After clicking on that link, the page did indeed display the legend,
but the page now starts with:

Error: The form lifetime has expired. (request forgery check)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin