[Mailman-Users] Mailman archive - archive date does not match the date the message was posted

Anthony Wilson (Jaf) eviljafar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 04:19:41 CET 2012

There is an existing Mailman list with an archive which needs to be moved
to a different server, however it seems that the archive is a bit messed
up. I assume that the list was set up in 2006, but for some reason there is
a 2002 archive, and all of the posts in there seem to have been posted in
2012. It's a public archive so I assume there's no harm in posting a link
to it - https://secure.neap.net/pipermail/montrealers/.  Is there some way
to fix this?