[Mailman-Users] error message while adding members

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Sat Nov 3 18:06:42 CET 2012

On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 07:52 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> What the message is telling you is that the mass subscribe form you are
> submitting was retrieved from the host longer than FORM_LIFETIME
> before it was submitted. If this is not the case, there is some issue
> in your web server. Perhaps the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/ioA9>
> is applicable.

Could this be caused by a web proxy that's improperly caching the form
page and serving it to the client in spite of the fact that csrf_token
has changed?  Or improperly indicating to the client that the page
hasn't changed so that the client displays from its its own cache
instead of requesting it again from the server?

Amit, I think a good test here would be to clear your browser's cache,
reload the subscription form, and see if you get the same error.  The
experts may have a better suggestion, but this is what I'd try.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "In an open world, who needs
FMP Computer Services |    Windows or Gates"