[Mailman-Users] Helping users with 'Confimation'

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Wed May 30 23:56:57 CEST 2012

All --

After migrating our existing users, I have a question about new subscribers to my announce-only list (Mailman 2.1.9) who must confirm to actually join.

I'm seeing a number of replies to the confirm message in the moderation queue.  There's no discernibly new content in the message, it looks just like the confirm message except that it probably didn't confirm the subscriber.

What options are available for me to help these users confirm their intention to join the list?

-- Drew Tenenholz