[Mailman-Users] User Passwords - Mass Subscribe/Mass Change

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Wed May 30 01:54:02 CEST 2012

Barry --

My situation is different, and I do need a solution to setting a global password that I know so I can have my webpage add & remove subscribers on their behalf.  It's just the way we work.  I'm actually trying quite hard to hide much of the guts of Mailman, my users aren't really interested in knowing five passwords for the five different lists they are on and unsubbing from each.

Off to the list archives....

-- Drew Tenenholz