[Mailman-Users] Web Admin Security Question

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 22 02:27:41 CEST 2012

That didn't seem to help either. This is what is in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/mailman.conf

# Directives for the mailman web interface

RewriteEngine              On
RewriteCond     %{HTTPS}   Off
RewriteRule     ^(.*)$     https://%{HTTP_HOST}$1 [R,L]
Alias /pipermail/ "/var/lib/mailman/archives/public/"
ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/"

# For the archives

<Directory "/var/lib/mailman/archives/public">
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>