[Mailman-Users] Web Admin Security Question

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 21 15:46:48 CEST 2012

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can't find any of this on the old
server so I cannot understand what I did to make it work. I am not an
Apache expert so I am having trouble with step 1 and hope someone can
get me over this hump. I have SSL working as I can access the admin
pages using https. However, I can also access it using http so I am not
forcing SSL. I did not quite understand the looping caveat in option one
so I tried the rewrite rule in option 2. That did not seem to do
anything but there was no indication in the instructions where that
should go. I have a .conf file that loads the SSL module and sets up the
certificates. I added the rewrite code to that file.