[Mailman-Users] Error accessing admin pages, AttributeError: local_name

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:33:41 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> Andrew H wrote:
> >
> >I'm using the mailman vhost branch (is this the 'best' thing to use to
> >do multi-domain mailing list hosting?)
>

> The recommended best practice for Mailman 2.1.x is to run a separate
> Mailman instance per domain. The vhost branch may be the second choice
> alternative.

I did not know of the existence of this branch of Mailman. How is it
different from the main branch?
I am running Mailman with vhosts in a single instance, with theonly
limitation I have being that I cannot use the same listname more than once.
Is there something I am/have been missing? I am on 2.1.14.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,