[Mailman-Users] Help needed, mailing list deleted!

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:38:31 CEST 2012

After Giving a hard effort, the mailing list is restored by restoring the
backup, but now the issue is with our  archive.
Users are facing an error 404 page not found while trying to access public
archive.
Alternatively, when I set a private archive option from the admin interface,
the archive is viewable to me, but it is asking other users to enter login
and password. Users are doing this but it is still not opening.

Please let me know how to make public archive accessible and how one can
view the private archive by entering login iD and password.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt