[Mailman-Users] Dumb Me Tried to Update Mandriva (Again)

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 16:48:51 CEST 2012

I've made the decision to abandon Mandriva and migrate to Centos. I have
mailman up an running (sort of) but now have the opposite problem. This
is a vanilla install of Apache so the only config file is mailman.conf
at this time. The cgi extension does not exist, in cgi-bin, on this
installation of mailman. However, apache is looking for <command>.cgi. I
don't understand why this is a problem out of the box. Shouldn't a
vanilla install have this configured correctly? In any case what is the
correct way to configure this? Thanks.