[Mailman-Users] Dumb Me Tried to Update Mandriva (Again)

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 2 16:59:45 CEST 2012

I am making progress (I think). When I uninstalled and reinstalled
python, it seems to have taken mailman with it. I did a reinstall of
mailman and now the daemon and the qrunners start. I can also now access
the initial web page with my lists shown. However, when I try to access
the management page I get a 404 error. Obviously something still needs
to be restored but I don't know what. Do I now need to re-restore
mailman/Mailman?