[Mailman-Users] Regarding New mailman 3.0 & Postorius...

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Mar 27 07:21:46 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Amit Bhatt <misterbhatt at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the differentce between Postorius and Mailman,

They're different but related applications.  Mailman handles mail and
provides an API for administration, including user management.
Postorius provides a web UI for administration.

> which one is better?

"Both together."

> How can we upgrade the Mailman version 2.14 to new 3.0?

If you have to ask, Mailman 3 is not ready for you.  For one thing,
there is no Mailman 3.0 yet; it's still in pre-release testing.