[Mailman-Users] mailing llist restoration

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:36:39 CET 2012

Dear associates,

I have shifted my current web account to a new server. i had taken a full backup of the data.
When the service provider moved our account to new server, what I have seen that the name of the mailing list is shown but when I am trying to enter in the list or trying to access my admin panel, it is showing like no mailman mailing list publically advertised on sayeverything at sayeverything

does it mean that we have lost our mailing list and it's entire data?
Can we retrieve at least some data like members or subscribers name so we can put them in the new record?
How can we restore our old mailing list.

Any help in the above matter would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt