[Mailman-Users] problem with non-member filter

Max Spring m2spring at springdot.org
Wed Mar 21 20:19:56 CET 2012

Using Mailman version 2.1.14-1, I'm trying to get notifications from Youtube and Facebook automatically accepted.
In Privacy Options -> Sender filters -> accept_these_nonmembers, I configured

   noreply at youtube.com
   ^notification.*facebookmail\.com$
   ^update.*facebookmail\.com$

But I'm still getting authorization requests for emails from these sources.
(generic_nonmember_action is "Hold", but it actually should not matter.)

I can't find any other configuration which would be relevant here.

What could be the reason?
I'm obviously missing something.

Thanks!
-Max