[Mailman-Users] Android App for moderating (eventually...)

Sascha Rissel sascha at rissel.it
Mon Mar 12 16:28:21 CET 2012

I will do that.
Although I am new to Android development, I am a Java developer at least.
That's finally a fair reason for me to get into that materia. :-)

I have not that mch time to spend on such projects in my spare time, so
please don't expect quick results.

One general question, to Manuel and those who might be familiar:
I suppose there is no API like a web service or something available an APP
could use?

So parsing the mail moderating page should be the approach, right?

Regards,
Sascha.