[Mailman-Users] Newer postfix: unused parameter: mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Fri Mar 9 22:17:12 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-09 20:28, Larry Stone a écrit :
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Tanstaafl wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've had this parameter defined in my postfix ever since it was
>> first set up (not by me), and most everything I read online says it
>> should be there.
>>
>> But, the newer versions of postfix now provide warnings for unused
>> parameters, and that is what I'm getting for this one parameter:
>>
>> myhost : Fri Mar 09, 13:16:12 : ~
>> # postconf -n | grep mailman
>> alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/aliases,
>> hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
>> virtual_alias_maps = ${mysql}/vam.cf,
>> hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
>> postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter:
>> mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1
>> myhost : Fri Mar 09, 13:16:26 : ~
>> #
>>
>> Anyone have any idea why? Am I indeed not using it? I'd rather not
>> just comment it out and test without some confirmation first, since
>> this is a production box.
>
> transport_destination_recipient_limit is a Postfix parameter that is
> specific to the named transport. If you don't have a transport named
> mailman, then mailman_transport_destination_recipient is indeed
> unused.
>
> -- Larry Stone
>    lstone19 at stonejongleux.com

this depend  version the postfix

ks37777 ~]# postconf -n | grep mailman
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases ,
hash:/etc/postfix/aliases,hash:/etc/mailman/aliases
mailman_destination_recipient_limit = 1
virtual_alias_maps =
hash:/etc/postfix/virtual,hash:/etc/mailman/aliases

ok on my machine

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation