[Mailman-Users] slow "out" queue

Anil Jangity anilj at me.com
Fri Mar 9 04:45:44 CET 2012

Actually, this is a internal SmartHost that doesn't require SMTP auth.
I think a while back I had configured Mailman with --with-mailhost=localhost, a bunch of pages also showed "localhost" as the email domain for some of the list details. That's not what I wanted.

I assume there won't be issues if all I do is change that variable to SmartHostA in the mm_cfg.py file. I would like everything else to be in tact, and only want the outgoing mail to be directed to smart host. I will test it out in our UAT.

Thanks!
Anil