[Mailman-Users] iPhone App for moderating mails

Thu Mar 8 05:36:01 CET 2012

On 3/7/12 9:45 PM, Manuel Weiel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've once again updated iMailModerate.
> It now allows adding and removing subscribers and it fixes some small issues.
>
> So if you do not own it yet, get it here:
> http://cl.ly/DyCl
>
> Best regards,
> Manuel Weiel
>
> Am 23.02.2012 um 21:05 schrieb Manuel Weiel:

One small problem with the adding/removing subscribers, once the list
gets big enough that Mailman splits into pages, the program only gives
you access to the first page.

Btw, the support link in the apps store takes me a to a German site,
which I can't figure out how to get to a page for iMM (might help if I
knew German which I don't).

--
Richard Damon