[Mailman-Users] Refreshing list of addresses

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 26 11:03:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

I want to refresh a list of email addresses in a member announcement list, I have the full names and email addresses in a text file.

I am going to set bounce options such that I can remove members straight away that are bouncing.

I have the following questions:

If I upload this text file as is, if the member is already subscribed, will it populate the name field?

If I remove all the members from the list, what is the easiest way of doing this without notifying everyone of this?

Thanks.
Andrew.