[Mailman-Users] Personalisation: how long does it take?

Terry Earley terry at fiteyes.com
Mon Jun 18 22:24:09 CEST 2012

Our own experience sending to 2100 users is that without personalization a
message went out in 2 seconds. When we applied personalization and VERP,
that test message went out in 120 seconds, which was acceptable to us.

Obviously, there are many factors affecting speed of delivery.
Personalization is just one. What you did was best. that is to test with
your own environment.

Terry Earley

FitEyes