[Mailman-Users] AOL redacts user addresses even with VERP and full personalization enabled

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Mon Jun 18 05:47:13 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-06-17 at 20:40 -0700, Brad Knowles wrote:
> You could do this, but the question is whether or not that header
> would survive through to the complaint you get via their feedback
> loop.  I doubt that it would, but there's only one way to know for
> sure.

My observation has been that the "offending" message returned by AOL's
feedback system contains all headers in the original message, with a
rather scattershot number of tokens "redacted".

I hacked the code and submitted a patch separately for review, if anyone
wants to review it.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The difference between a duck is because
FMP Computer Services |    one leg is both the same"