[Mailman-Users] what effect does mm_cfg.py setting VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES have if personalize (nondigest) is set to NO?

David dave at fiteyes.com
Sun Jun 17 00:14:50 CEST 2012

In mm_cfg.py I have these settings:

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION=Yes
VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES=Yes
VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = Yes
VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes

In a list with personalize (nondigest) set to NO, does that mean that all
personalization options, including those above are not in effect?

Next question:

 If I set VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1 in mm_cfg.py, does that override any
list-specific settings, or any of the other settings above?

Last question:

# Set this Yes to activate VERP probe for disabling by bounce
VERP_PROBES = No

It sounds like VERP_PROBES enhances automatic disabling by bounce. I assume
I should enable it if I have VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES=Yes. Is that
correct?

Thanks