[Mailman-Users] /bin/sh: mailman: command not found

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 10 20:35:49 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,

I think I got it. I did a 'crontab -r -u mailman' which should have
removed the errant cronjob. I also deleted /etc/cron.d/mailman, edited
my additions to include the user 'mailman' then restarted mailman. The
new /etc/cron.d/mailman showed up again as expected and I think it will
be OK now. Maybe both cronjobs were running and the error message was
coming from the incorrect one. Thanks.