[Mailman-Users] Unwanted Blank Attachments

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jul 25 05:54:38 CEST 2012

On 7/24/2012 6:16 AM, Tim Brooks wrote:

> Below is the email, complete with headers, I sent to the list when I first
> moved it to the new server.  I have replaced the domain name of the list
> with ********** as it's a private list.

This is either not the complete email or it is somehow defective. The
message headers show:

but there are no message boundaries or sub-part headers in the message
body. This appears to be a message as received from the list.

1) Are you certain this is the complete, raw message as received from
the list?

2) Do you have the complete, raw message that you sent to the list,
e.g., from a "sent" folder?

What I want to see is the complete MIME structure of a message as sent
to the list and that of the same message as received from the list.

> I've compared the settings from the original list with the new list, and
> they're the same, but for the fact that the new list is using an upgraded
> version of mailman and has a couple of additional settings.
[...]

Perhaps an upgrade for you, but still old. 2.1.9 was released in Sept,
2006. The current version is 2.1.15, released last month.