[Mailman-Users] Unwanted Blank Attachments

Tim Brooks tim at IntegraStrategic.com
Mon Jul 16 15:10:09 CEST 2012

I've recently switched servers so had to re-set up all of my mail lists.  I
set them up on the new server exactly how they were set up on the old
server.  However, new messages now include a blank .txt file (ATT00115.txt).

Under Non-digest options, both the Header and Footer are blank (including no
extra spaces).

I do need to allow attachments, but I'd like to remove these blank ones.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Tim Brooks

Integra Strategic Technologies Consulting, LLC

30 Danforth Street, Suite 305

Portland, Maine 04101

207.871.8008

http://www.IntegraStrategic.com