[Mailman-Users] Hidden address list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 31 21:10:11 CET 2012

Pierre KUHN wrote:

>I want to change the configuration of the mailing list so that all messages are
>sent directly to the recipient, and the name of the mailing list does not
>appear anywhere in the heads. Is possible now? Sla dan because I find
>information FAQ from 2006

It would help if I knew exactly which FAQ you were looking at. If it is
<http://wiki.list.org/x/U4A9>, the information in that FAQ is still
current with the exception of the reference to the Google SOC project
which I just removed.

If you just want posts received from the list to be addressed To: the
recipient, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/UYA9>, but if you
want all traces of the mailing list removed from the headers of the
post, that would require code modification in Mailman or a custom
handler <http://wiki.list.org/x/l4A9> to remove the unwanted headers
and set the envelope sender.