[Mailman-Users] Mailman and delivery of messages

Mallory S Woods II mwoods1971 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 17:21:15 CET 2012

Greetings all,

I have mailman version 2.1.9 installed in a shared environment. I don't have root access and I can't access the log files. My client has 5000 emails that I have successively imported all of the emails and have done my configuration on mailman. I added a gmail account to the list so that I could test to see if the message had gone through. Two days after I sent the message, I have not seen a sign that the gmail account received the email. There is no message in the spam folder of this account. I wanted to know if there was an easy way of determining if the message reached all of the members. As a side note, I did receive the email message to my account which is not a gmail account.

Thanks!