[Mailman-Users] how to make email list to be properly delivered to all users

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Tue Jan 17 11:08:31 CET 2012

hello guys
hello master of Fu

I am new to mailman and I try to configure a personal mailing list. I
tried to follow the how-to available on the web I have access to my
mailman web interface but no message is issued and this in turn to and
from any address even the mailman's administrative address. I do not
know how to make email list to be properly delivered to all users and I
do not know how to operate the addresses of the list Admnistration

use postfix dovecot lda and other tools

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting