[Mailman-Users] problem with mailman not working...

Troy Campbell troy.campbell at fedex.com
Mon Jan 16 17:25:50 CET 2012

Thanks again.  Observations: Somehow the stale lock was stopping all
emails from going out
and secondly, /var/lock/mailman is where the lock was.  I'm not sure how
I happened to figure
that lock location out as it isn't ~mailman/locks.  Perhaps my config is
non-standard.

Troy
This email was created using 100% recycled organic free range electrons.