[Mailman-Users] mailman issues continued

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:09:40 CET 2012

Dear all,

I have asked my web service provider to rectify the issues from their end.
They have reset the Mailman script, checked MTA log and so forth done whatever they could at their end but I am still not satisfy with the performance of our mailing list.
Our users are not receiving E-mails properly, mainly issues are faced by Gmail users. new users are not been able to receive any notification after sending new request for the subscription and nor I am receiving any admin notification for the approval of subscription.

I am not that much of technical sound, could someone help me in solving this entire issue?

My mailing list name is SayEverything, which is dedicated to the blind users.
I have done something from my end as well but nothing seems to be effective.
Would be so nice if someone can see the settings of my mailing list if I can provide with the necessary and required information.

Thanks and regards,

Amit Bhatt

new Delhi, India