[Mailman-Users] Attachment handling

Syafril Hermansyah syafril at dutaint.co.id
Tue Jan 10 17:19:42 CET 2012

On 10/01/12 16:02, Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

>> > No, not without changes. At least not if the held message is not
>> > approved.

>> > If what you want is for max_message_size to apply to the message as
>> > received before scrubbing, then that is what you will get without
>> > making changes to the pipeline.

> Thanks Mark, I will go with not making pipeline ordering.
> No problem for me to make approval first rather than I must making own
> attachment linking (using redirect feature from my mailer as is now) :-)

Wow it work fine!
I don't even need to approve, the message passed through to the list
with attachment link listed for every single attachment.
For months I was researching the way to do this after tired making
manual attachment linking for big size message posting over and over :-)
Thanks again Mark Sapiro!

--
syafril
-------