[Mailman-Users] A list is rejected by email server after migration

Frank Bell frank.bell at washburn.edu
Wed Feb 29 18:21:17 CET 2012

All, within the last ten minutes my linux sysadmin discovered that the
mailman-aliases file at /etc/mail did not for some reason contain one or
two entries. (yes after migration I ran genaliases )

Solution was:
He brought the old mailman-aliases from the old server,
copied the missing entries into the new mailman-aliasesand
then ran newaliases

Thanks for the response!!

Thank you,
Frank Bell
Application Systems Admin
ISS
785-670-2334

1 Cor 15:10
"By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain . . .."